Skip to main content

Sun Zhenni releases a video for her fans for the SNH48 General Election.

Hello! Are you worried that the screen is broken? Actually, it isn’t. It’s because in this video for the SNH48 general election, I’m pretty much not in it. Very strange, right? 



Actually, I originally filmed a video that was pretty much the same as the videos of past years until something happened that caused me to change my idea. This thing originated from a fan of mine. She helped run a fansite for me. During the days when I was filming, she would take fan photos of me all by himself at Hengdian Studios so that everyone could see the newest version of Sun Zhenni every day. The filming environment is very difficult. Every day, before dawn, she had to make the difficult journey to the filming location. She had to endure the scorching heat and the severe cold. And on the set, she would often be pushed to and fro by the staff. She was even reprimanded at times. 



But even with all these things, every time I encountered her, she would smile very happily. Although I saw her frequently, she didn’t often talk to me. She spent all her time pressing the camera shutter button. After she posted the pictures, she would only get maybe a dozen or 20 re-posts, likes, and comments, but she still persisted for so long. One day, from a far distance, I saw her shadow. I secretly took a photo of her. It’s the photo that you guys are currently seeing. At that instant, I felt a little guilt. If I was a little more popular, there might be more people sharing the photos that she took. She would be happier and would feel more of a sense of accomplishment. 


On the day that I took that photo, I went to my supertopic and asked everyone, “Do you have any lifetime wishes? Or any dreams you wish to realize?” And I received a lot of replies from everyone. I didn’t have time to respond to these wishes one by one. So I just wrote down each of their IDs by hand and during this process, left a blessing for their dreams. In the future, I also want to have the opportunity to witness or participate in the realization of some of these dreams. And so this brings me to the general election video that I want to show to all of you.


Correct--the protagonists of this video are all of you and your dreams. Every year in the past, for the general election videos, it seems like I'd gotten used to emphasizing, "This is what I want to do", "This is the ranking I want." And then I just casually accepted the fans' hard work. But actually, we are living parallel lives. You all have your daily pleasures, anger, sorrow, and joy, as well as your own expectations and yearnings in life. When you are hard at work holding the camera and squatting, when you are monotonously and mechanically re-posting, commenting, and liking, when you are arguing with others for the sake of your idol, when you work hard to save your money just so your idol can be a little better, I know that in a sense, you are quietly giving your right in life to dream to me, without asking for anything in return. 


As an idol, I may be to weak to change this environment. And I feel very ashamed. I still mentioned my goal for this year: to be in the top 16. I still have to divide and squeeze your daily lives. But I hope that you all know: in the end, this goal is my own. You should not take responsibility for this. If you choose to accompany me and chase this goal together, then please put the dreams for yourself that you wrote on Weibo above this goal. Because the success of an idol's life does not necessarily mean the success and fulfillment of a fan's life. And regarding the happiness in your lives--if just a little, tiny bit of that comes from the idol--then that is worthy of my reminiscence and my pride.


I hope that one day, whether or not you still like me, when you are looking back on this experience of accompanying me...I hope that in your shining life, you can say this: "Sun Zhenni, this fellow--finally, she did not disappoint the high hopes I had placed on her back then." I also hope that you all know, that just like how you care about my life, there was also a moment when I was closely paying attention to your dreams. Just like the blessings you give to me, I am also earnestly wishing for the realization of your dreams. 


I am currently looking up at the starry sky, and I am also gazing at the stars perched in the pupils of your eyes. From time to time, they glow for me, and they are also always shining for you. Thank you.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean drama Splash Splash Love allegedly to be remade into a Chinese drama starring Li Zixuan and Chen Jingke.

Lai Guanlin and Zhou Ye spark dating rumors after they're spotted entering each other's hotels and rental apartments.

Shen Mengchen says the artist who has had the greatest influence on her work is Yang Mi.

Shen Mengchen recently talked about Yang Mi's influence on herself. Yang Mi is one of China's most well-known actresses and has a storied career. She has starred in hit dramas like Palace, Swords of Legends, Eternal Love, Legend of Fuyao, and more.   Shen Mengchen admitted that the artist who has had the greatest influence on her work/job is Yang Mi. She was full of praise regarding Yang Mi's behavior and dedication to the job when recording shows.  From what Shen Mengchen said, it's clear that seniors have a huge impact on their juniors in the industry, and the positive behavior of some artists can encourage other artists to follow in their footsteps and work hard. Netizens reacted in the following manner: Comments: 1. What I admire most is that she never sells a pitiful act. She clearly understands that everyone has their own hardships. [+53685] Response: She really, really understands. There was one time during which Zhang Dada interviewed her and he said something (
Adblock Detect

We have detected that you are using adblock in your browser

×

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.